1. What is search engine? II. What is the difference between search engines and browsers? 3. What is the function of search engines? IV. How does the search engine determine the correlation and popularity? content
1. What is search engine?
See Baidu Encyclopedia explanation:
We can understand this way: the search engine stores the information stored by the Internet, which matches the user’s information needs, and then demonstrates the matching result to the user.
II. What is the difference between search engines and browsers?
The browser is a program that can be linked to the Internet via this program, and the user views or browsing the information on the server through the browser. Common browsers are: Chrome browser (Google browser), Firefox browser (Firefox browser), 360 browser, QQ browser, Baidu browser, Sogou browser, etc. The search engine is based on a certain policy, and the specific computer program is used to collect from the Internet. The information is organized and processed, and the information is organized and processed to provide the user. When the user is searching the box query, the relevant matching result is displayed to the user. .
3. What is the function of search engines?
Understand the functions of search engines, help us better SEO optimization.
1. Crawling and crawling crawling and indexing
Search engine spiders crawl and grab a lot of web pages in the Internet, deposit into the database.
The data captured by the track will be extracted, and the index is encircled.
3. Provide search results providing answers
We can imagine the Internet into a large city subway system, each standing is equivalent to a separate file (usually a web page, sometimes .pdf, .psd, .jpg or other file). The search engine crawls the entire city through some way and finds all the sites, so this most reasonable path is the link between the web page.
A link with a network service architecture is integrated with all content pages, and the search engine crawls through the spider program to link hundreds of millions of web pages linked to each other.
After the search engine finds these pages, the code is analyzed and stored a large amount of content to the database. When the searcher searches for the answer in the search box; the search engine will show the results; where the most important thing is to determine which webpage is displayed in the foresick according to the correlation and trust: the first: the search engine is complex Operation, show the most relevant most useful search results; second: whether the information provided by the website is popular, decide whether the rankings of which websites are brought before. Visible, relevance, and popularity importance.
IV. How does the search engine determine the correlation and popularity?
1. For search engines, the correlation means that the correct page can be found when the user searches. In the early days of the Internet, the search engine did not further link this simple step, and the results searched often often have certain limitations. After years of hard work, search engines are more and more intelligent, and hundreds of factors will affect correlation.
2. Search engine usually assumes a website, the more popular you are, the more valuable information it contains. Based on the user’s satisfaction with the search results, this assumption has proven to be quite successful.
3. Follow Google Stationmaster Guide
3.1. Main consideration should be user instead of search engines when designing websites.
Don’t deceive users, don’t deceive search engines and users, two different pages, such as: Common black cap (bridges “. Google has a widespread statistical analysis of Google Toolbar. Once found, this bridge page and the entire main domain of the bridge will be immediately enclosed.
3.2. Create a site with a clear hierarchy and a text link to make sure that each page is connected to a static link.
3.3. Create a valuable, content-rich site,
3.4. Create a descriptive, humanized URLS, so that each page has a unique URL, for duplicate web pages, use 301 jump or rel = “canonical” to process duplicate content
4. Follow the Bing Webmaster Guide
4.1. Simple and contains the URL of the keyword;
4.2. Do not override into the rich media. The search engine is searched according to the text. The content is used in the text format to be captured and edited (Google can now program the text content contained in the flash file, but other search engines may not work);
4.3. Keywords related to user search terms, regular and continuous production
4.4. Do not insert the text that you want to be edited by the search engine into the image.